Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Wednesday Weigh In!

.....you know, the kind without the scale.  Oh man, I am dragging this morning.  This basically sums up my feelings of the day.


Last night I was craving Thai food.  I mean, I would have given one of my children away to get it.  But, I'm committed, so no cravings were going to derail me.  I came home and whipped up a quick stir fry that was ah-mazing.  It totally satisfied the craving, had almost no oil in it, and was way lower in carbs and calories than real Thai food!  It was so good that I'm adding it to the freezer cooking rotation, so I'll take pics and post the recipe tomorrow. 

Onto our main event.  I don't know how I feel about these pictures.  I know I cheated all weekend, and I know I have to pay the price, but I hate it.  One thing is for sure, it's crazy motivating.  I was really tempted to weigh myself this morning, but I know that I can go from eating healthy to full blown disordered eating in two small pounds, so I think it's best for me to stay off the scale.  Anyways, my diet has been perfect these last few days, and all of last M-F, so hopefully I'm able to stay on track this time!


(holy bloat, Batman)

Hopefully in the next two weeks things start moving in the right direction.  Speaking of things in the next two weeks, I'm focusing on surgery prep & my post op needs. 

Post Op Needs:
  • sweats (light weight & loose fitting)
  • clean out the office so I can put a bed in it
  • figure out where Everett is going to sleep
  • word on the street is that I need a toilet extender.  I'm sure I'm old enough to buy that.
  • order pads for crutches
  • freezer cook

Day before surgery:
  • mani/pedi
  • wax my legs, because I won't be able to bend and do that for 4-6 weeks
My surgery is the Wednesday before Labor Day weekend, so I'm contemplating sending my kids on a trip with my parents for the long weekend.  Cam is so, so touchy and always on top of me, so I feel like it might be safer.  Then again, I wonder if it will stress me out more having them gone.  Augh, so many decisions to be made, and I have virtually no control over anything about to happen in my life.  You'd think I'd be dropping stress weight like crazy.



No comments:

Post a Comment